Re: monk show

The Theatre is on about 8th and Race it looks like but Race is around 4 or 5
streets west of Kaldi's which is on Main up around Liberty.  You wouldn't
want to walk or anything.
Kaldi's has some variety like vegetarian, healthy stuff but not alot of menu
items, but you can
prolly find something you would like.
Kaldi's sounds good to me.
Time?