Re: monk show

Not like I'm going to be down for it or anything (much weeping, teeth
gnashing), but Kaldi's makes a turkey pinwheel that absolutely rocks!
...especially with a cup o' their hazelnut coffee... (more weeping, throws
pencil across desk & head down) ... especially with the sounds of the Ron
Enyard Trio setting the mood... O how I miss that place.

jay