Re: monk show

Dancing on a volcano, Evan Sperling <sperling.14 at osu_edu> said:

>Ron Brickley wrote:
>>
>> Okay.
>>
>> Are we meeting before the monk show tomorrow or what?
>
>I would hope so.  It starts at 8:30 IIRC.  Kaldi's, anyone?

I might be cutting it close to start time, so don't count on me for
any early early get togethers.   Just watch for me at the show.  I'll
be the guy with the shiny new DAT deck cozying up to the sound guy.

>> ps.  Where have all the heathens gone?  I'm lonely.
>
>I'm still here!  sorta.  we should organize a heathen rebellion or
>something (shhh).

Screw rebellion.   I'm a busy heathen these days.

--
NP: Cat Stevens - _Greatest Hits_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery