Re: (IMPORTANT) goodness me...

lucky, lucky me.

	first of all, i totally forgot to set my vcr before leaving for work
wednesday morning. i couldn't concentrate *all day* knowing that i missed it!
(rgGH!)
	secondly, i haven't been able to take the time & read the list in a few
weeks. this is a secondary address for me - solely for my OtR email.
	thirdly, i just got curious to see what's up with all you folks for a few
minutes & what do i see?! (thank you eric!)

i went to the site, and it's ultra-cool to see a realaudio performance of OtR
out there. I strongly recommend y'all checking it out.

(now when is einsturzende neubauten going to go on " cbs this morning"...?
(heheh)
i get to see them monday night in detroit! yay!)

jay

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well"

<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^