Re: T.V. Glorifin' :)

> ---"ope s. yinger" <sheepfrogs at juno_com> wrote:

> That Linford quote sounded like he is searching for >truth, but
doesn't want to find it. 'Cause where's >the fun once the journey is
over? It seems he is more >into the journey of truth then wanting to
find it. He
> says the it's a struggle for him to express his >faith. I don't know
whether he means in songwriting >or in living, but he best way to
express faith in >living is to obey God through good and bad times.

      ope, some stuff is bigger & deeper than we can put in words.
that was one thing karin said, during cbs.  she said they sang about
stuff that couldn't be expressed.  that made me grin for awhile, cuz i
don't use words real well.  never half as good as i need to.
      this stuff about truth?  well, darling, i hate to break it to
ya, but finding the truth is much more rough than you'd ever believe.
see, once you figure you've got it understood & can write a little, &
live a little with it--well, everything kinda goes on spin cycle & you
find you don't know nothin' at all.
      sometimes, think i prefer knowin' nothin' at all to bein' under
the misconception that i'm smart.

                                       --TW