Re: T.V. Glorifyin'

Dave C. Wrote:
>I doubt that Mark McEwan and/or CBS
>consciously "allowed" a song to be played which "glorifies" God.

Thanks JNF for the clarification on "glorify".  Good thoughts.  I just
wanted to throw in my two cents too.  At this point it's cool to see bands
who have ANY worth while message getting attention (OtR, SPNtR, etc.).  I
have seen a lot of mindless musical babble (or down right raunchy musical
babble) get WAY too much notoriety.  I won't name bands, 'cause I'm sure you
have you own lists.