Re: bootlegs...

> So, has anyone made any good bootleg live recordings of the new
> material?  ESPECIALLY this past Cornerstone show?  I'd LOVE to have
> it on tape if anyone got a decent recording...it was one of the best
> Otr shows, barring Christmas '95, I've ever heard...and I've heard A
> LOT.

This year seems not to have been taped as heavily as past years. About the
only things I have from this year are trades that fell through at the last
minute. There's live copies of the new stuff, but not great copies, and
not that many (only two or three as opposed to, for example, Latter Days
which I have 34 different live copies of). Maybe after they get signed and
become big huge mega-stars, people will start taping again.

Jeff