Re: Stuffing The Ballot Box

>Dancing on a volcano, "Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> said:
>
>>Hey there--
>>
>>I guess I'll chime in on the religion vs secular poll--  I came to OTR
>>along the Way.
>
>The Bene Gesserit Way?

Yup.  Karin used The Voice on him.

>>Make that 12...
>
>Well, jg, you know where I came from.   I was astonished when I first
>heard that people thought OTR was a Christian band.

I first heard of 'em on rec.music.christian, and bought "Patience" used
simply because everybody who raved about them seemed to like a bunch of
the same music I did.

I wasn't ever really sure if it was "supposed" to be Christian music or
not (before or after I bought Patience), and finally decided it didn't
matter.  I'm not sure which side of the poll that puts me on.

-ed

___
"I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be
 most efficacious."                       --Baron Munchausen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]