otr does the morning weather

hi there,

i'm not upset about this cbs thing anymore, i am curious...
what the heck happened?  anyway.  i've been looking through
the archives this morning, wishing for the days of free flowing
coversations, friendly fan and band fellowship.  any opinions on
what happened there?  bruce, once upon a time, you posted
'i'm afraid to go to cincinatti because a street gang my tip my car over'
that was really funny.  i don't feel like either of the interpreted
videos were that fitting, hwm is better than jacksie.
the other day someone wrote uncle fester's fart on here and
i want to again say...funny stuff.  it cracks me up whenever i
think about it.  i'll never think of it any other way now.  okey dokey
smokey.  buh bye.

see ya,
zenaalsoknownastheincredibleedibleegg