I'm not surprised.

Hey everybody,
    I'm actually kind of pissed off about this CBS thing. I was all
excited about their performance on CBS this morning so I set my alarm
for a bloody 5:45 AM! There I was watching some of the worst two hours
of television (recording it even!) and either I fell asleep or OTR did
not play. I suppose local programming could have cut them out (I was
subjected to local weather almost eight times) but I guess I don't
understand how this whole, "T.V. you watch on your way out the door to
work" thing usually goes. Anyway, it all finally dawned on me. I know
this was announced by the home office and all but since when do
nationally syndicated television networks broadcast barely signed,
virtually unknown, independent bands? They don't. Despite whose on the
staff that might like them. I just feel kind of like a sucker for
believing that my beloved OTR was just gonna' happen to be on the
morning news. Duh.

Steve
Iowa City