Re: Stuffing The Ballot Box

Ed Shuman wrote:

> >>Make that 12...
> >
> >Well, jg, you know where I came from.   I was astonished when I first
> >heard that people thought OTR was a Christian band.
>
> I first heard of 'em on rec.music.christian, and bought "Patience" used
> simply because everybody who raved about them seemed to like a bunch of
> the same music I did.

You used to be on RMC? Are you still? I wrote Karin's "best female vocalist" ARMCHAIR thingy last
winter. I haven't posted much in the past couple of years. Just too much crap to keep up with. Too
many trolls and too many people asking the standard "is this band Christian" questions... The bbq at
Cornerstone is always fun, though.

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins