jg is swinging again...

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, jg900 wrote:

> then comes the interesting part:
> Jessyka says,
> >..likely that prospect is, but, baby, you can get me drunk any time!
> >
> >(Don't let your wife read that...I was kidding anyway.  If I could have any
> >married man on the list of my choice, it would have to be JG.  Love you
> baby!)
> >

> now, how does one respond to that?  i'm sitting here wondering "Jessyka,
> have you ~seen~ Jeff?!     this guy's pretty much a chapter unto himself
> from the handbook titled  "attractive male facial and body type assembly
> manual".   maybe you've forgotten what this man looks like!  plus he can
> play instruments,  and has a flair for wardrobe.    i almost wanna ~be~
> Jeff Klaum!    (singing,  "i'm happy with myself").

what are you driving at here jg? i remember a post a few weeks ago which
stated you were quite the swinger. should i be nervous here? i mean jg,
your a nice guy and all but the beard just doesn't do it for me (to
scatchy).

> Oh, incidentally, Jeff?  Um,  don't you possibly have something to say about
> this coming saturday?  or did  i misunderstand?  and how's the new dog?

this saturday is a no show for twilight. exams are killing my other
bandmates. which is o.k. we will have other chances. however, you will
probably see myself and my dearly beloved at the show. just watch your
step you swinger you. oh...and the dog almost got flushed last night...i
loath that dog. That'll teach me to go to Germany for a few weeks.

enjoy,

jeff k.

np: let me be the one--bela fleck & the flecktones