Re: dnoty

In a message dated 98-12-08 20:22:35 EST, jg900 at bright_net writes:

> jessyka continues...
>  >Thanks again, StevieBoo, for telling me about OtR a year ago!  (wow...has
>  >it really been about a year?)  I'm glad we agree on *something* musically.
>  >*blah*
>

>  well, guess it won't be the Pogues!   (i love the pogues, steve!)

Hehe...  you got that right, JG.  I love the Pogues too, but for some reason
Jessyka's been rather resistant to their charms.  Ah well, genius is often
underappreciated, n'est-ce pas?

By the way JG, do you happen to know anything about Shane's most recent solo
album?  (I think it's called "Crock of Gold", or something like that.)  I've
only seen it as an import so far and am too far in debt at the moment to buy
anything at even normal prices, so the $25 i've seen people ask for it is
definitely beyond my means at the moment.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com
"In order to think, we must claim for our reasoning a validity which is not
credible if our own thought is merely a function of our brain, and our brains
a by-product of irrational physical processes." -- C.S. Lewis