Re: dnoty

(sighs)

DNotY can be had from one of these three methods:

* Mail order through the band.  Visit www.overtherhine.com for details

* At band shows.  Hmm.  OK, so this isn't an option, unless we can
  buy it a-la QVC from the CBS gig.  And they kinda shelve it after
  the new year.

* In Cincinnati at your favourite record shop, not counting the dumb
  majors (mall stores, Best Buy, etc.).  I was at Buzz last night and
  they had GDBD(tHR), Besides, and DNotY attractively displayed side-
  by-side.  And I got a 20% discount on a CD 'cos I knew the "host"
  of MTV Unplugged the first few times it aired.

jg, those eve cards rawk.  They're the funnest thing ever put out by any
band that I like.  Except maybe REM's can of grass seed to promote
"Green", but that lost it's appeal way before the cards.

Bruce
(fresh from karaoke night; we sang "Summer Nights" and I did REM's "End
of the World" solo.

These are from memory, and I think I'm forgetting one:

Why 9:30?
What's Bob Dylan like?
Is she married?
When are you going to release a live version of "Drowning"?