Re: SNtR, OtR

>Neil
>np:  Jonatha Brooke and the Story:  Plumb

I will now let you know that you are fully redeemed and saved my career
story due to your playing of this album. *grin* Jonatha Brooke is
amazing and wonderful...and although IMO _10 Cent Wings_ is better, this
one is just as amazing!

Oh, and by the way...I wasn't really going to be that immature and
attack you just because you don't like some songs. Heck,there are
Sixpence songs *I* don't like! But honestly, I think a couple of the
songs on FATW are more "whiny" than anything on the s/t album. Come
on...."meaningless"?

love y'all,
        jillian <><