re: coolest thing-a-ma-bob

My favorite bit of OtR swag is my set list from the first time I saw
them. Coincidentally, it was the first ever public performance of the
OtR sextet. With Mike playing stand up bass and Terri on violin. Linford
was calling chord changes to Jack, who was set up behind him. I got to
talk to Terri after the show, and she looked as though she was going to
throw up. I saw them six months later on the Christmas tour, and she
still looked like she was going to throw up, so maybe it wasn't just
opening night nerves.

Not much, but it was special.

Greg