Re: coolest thing-a-ma-bob

Ponyfire at aol_com wrote:

> My coolest thingy is my copy of DNotY . . . my brother bought it for me at
> Cornerstone 2 years ago.  He went to eat at a Denny's (i believe - maybe it
> was a Hardee's)

It's Hardees. I know it far too well...

> and looked over to find that Linford was sitting at the next
> table eating biscuits and gravy.  He went over and told him that DNotY was my
> birthday present and asked him if he would sign it.  Soooo . . . at the end of
> the paragraphs in the booklet, i have - in the Linford handwriting - "Stefani
> - Happy Birthday!  Linford Detweiler".  I know it's not much, but since it
> combines my favorite band and my best friend, it gets the cigar.

That's really cool, actually...

> Stef
>
> NP:  Susan McEown & The Chanting House -  Bones

My favourite thing I have is probably my signed copy of _Patience_. Not much in the grand scheme of
OtR stuff, but it'll have to do for those of us who don't get to see them every 2 weeks or
whatever... ;)>  I dig my t-shirts and posters, too, though. And the simple fact that I located all
6 CDs...

np: OtR - _The Darkest Night of the Year_

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins