Re: coolest thing-a-ma-bob

My coolest thingy is my copy of DNotY . . . my brother bought it for me at
Cornerstone 2 years ago.  He went to eat at a Denny's (i believe - maybe it
was a Hardee's) and looked over to find that Linford was sitting at the next
table eating biscuits and gravy.  He went over and told him that DNotY was my
birthday present and asked him if he would sign it.  Soooo . . . at the end of
the paragraphs in the booklet, i have - in the Linford handwriting - "Stefani
- Happy Birthday!  Linford Detweiler".  I know it's not much, but since it
combines my favorite band and my best friend, it gets the cigar.

Stef

NP:  Susan McEown & The Chanting House -  Bones