Re:

> you know i won a rat reward for "best help to shelly" that year for my ride
> board extravaganza, but i never got my prize!!  what were they???
> jan

A wooden scampering songs rat. The runner up prize was about four inches
long by two inches high by half an inch thick, the winner's was about
50% bigger. On each one, Linford wrote the winner's name and the award
they won (so, for example, mine says "Jeff Wisniewski Most Intense Trip!
OTR Emery '96"). It's quite cool. I got mine at a show at Schuba's the
next spring and had about five people ask about it.

As to why you never got one, is was a case of the person who was doing
them saying "yeah, I'll do it, no problem", and then not doing them all.