Re: coolest thing-a-ma-bob

Okay, I'll admit it, I was going to send another lengthy post responding
to various comments, but I just don't feel like it.  I want to post in
the coolest thing thread instead.  I do however want to thank everyone
who sent me private encouraging mail--and if you *didn't* send me
private *dis*couraging mail, I thank you too!

My coolest thing...there are so many, but I am envious of the notebook
from Currer, I would have never thought of that.

Probably my unopened signed by the band copy of Eve.  Linford writes,
"Mark,  Don't open this!"--and Karin drew what looks like the head of a
bird beside her name--it looks like a cardinal or something.  Anyway I
thought it was cool since I had just told her that she had one of the
most beautiful voices I had ever heard.  Does she usually draw this
picture?  It reminds me of the first (and best) northern spy when
Linford compared her to a bird singing her way out of a stairwell or
somewhere she had inadvertenly flown.

Peace,

Mark

I didn't have time to write you a two page letter, so I wrote you a five
page letter instead.   ---Lord Byron