Re: OTR Sighting

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Erica Lisi wrote:

> There. Better. Anyway I was up in Westfield, MA this past week.  I happened
> to go into TJMax for a sale while I was there, and I found myself humming
> along to their background music.  It was about halfway along when I realized
> it was OtR. I was so happy. :) I remember someone posting a similar
> experience a couple of months ago,  but this was my first time. Anyone else
> out there experienced it too?   That's all for now.

I think that was me.... I remember hearing should on the outside speakers,
but this is cincinnati and i guess the shell music network has someone who
listens to OtR. It's a little more unusual you being in Massachuttes and
all, but then again I think they are fair ly known up there, Don's from MA
and that is where he originally heard them play.

word,
scott

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd