Re: coolest thing-a-ma-bob

In a message dated 12/3/98 2:26:52 AM EST, petersen at info2000_net writes:

> My favourite thing I have is probably my signed copy of _Patience_. Not much
> in the grand scheme of
>  OtR stuff, but it'll have to do for those of us who don't get to see them
> every 2 weeks or
>  whatever... ;)>  I dig my t-shirts and posters, too, though. And the simple
> fact that I located all
>  6 CDs...

seriously. autographs have never done much for me, but the thrill of finally
finding that copy of eve...that was special.

i don't really need posters (unless someone wants to hook me up with some for
xmas : ) ), colouring books, action figures, dish towels, sleeping bags. and
it's a good thing, 'cause i can't afford them. i'm just happy for the memories
and the music.

love,
sha