from bruce

bruce sent this to me on accident, and he asked me to forward it to the
list...

:)

MONK TALK
Let's get together pre-Monk show.  Ric needs a little scampering
something for his logo and the back of the menus...

WEIRD E-MAIL TALK
I really don't understand the people that can't get off the list.
Everytime I see another e-mail I'm simultaneously baffled and amused.
Of course, no-one's ever e-mailed me directly to be taken off (which I
now take as a compliment!).  I've created some scenarios as to how these
goons get on our list:

It could be that there's some ultra-quick way of getting on the list
that requires absolutely no comprehension of text, like a smiley Linford
Detweiler face that one clicks and then *poof!*, e-mails start streaming
in.

Some people could be inheriting computers from long-gone relatives,
only to find hundreds of e-mails from which one could construct a
detailed calendar of what Mr. Emery has had in his CD player in 1998.

Perhaps some k-razy "Kowboy Junkies" fans have joined, and their sub-par
English education doesn't yield understanding of the "getting off the
list" instructions.  I suggest that Actwin should include instructions
in French for any of our frozen friends.  Take off, eh?

Another probability is that internet searches are being performed for
"gay dolls", and then the new listee slowly becomes disillusioned as the
topic banter subsides, and all hope and reason fades with the gay doll
talk.  Linford forbid we mention Furbees.

Perplexing.

Bruce

Q  "Quick!  What's the plural of gymnasium?"
A  "Gymnasia."  I love this word.

begins singing "If a man called Binky ever touched me on my ear..."