Re: ...so kiss me... [no otr]

golly, it seems that i'm never actually posting otr content to this list
anymore.  so sorry!

anyway.  comments.  the song is actually just "kiss me" (no "so" in the
title).  but that's just me, being anal.  anyway.  enough of that.
supposedly, as of today, the kiss me video is to be in the regular rotation on
vh1, though i haven't yet seen it 'cuz i have yet to see any "regular
rotation" times on vh1.  (but it was directed by steve taylor, in paris, by
sixpence -- it has to be good!)

it's time otr got music videos showing!  (ooo, otr content!)

--rachel.