Re: waps...

>Here's something you don't hear everyday, Sixpence on WAPS 91.3 FM here
>in Akron. What's next, OTR, Monk...
>
>enjoy,
>
>jeff k.
>

>np: so kiss me, sixpence none the richer

hi.
um,  actually they've been spinning OtR for some time now.   SNtR is new to
them, though,  but i'm glad they're picking 'em up.   i figured it was a
good sign when at the last membership campaign,  they gave me a SNtR
t-shirt when i gave 'em the $15,000 donation, or something like that.
:-)          well,  anyway,  they got some money, i got a shirt,  and both
of us are happy.
Monk;  i'll have to work on Bill  a little while before i think that'll
happen. "hey, Bill.. need some more money?...."

jg

np:  Uma  __farewell__