Nigel Fund update #2

Hey gang!

Here's the latest Nigel update:

Nigel goes into the kitty doctor for a check up on the 16th, so keep
him in mind, and pray to <deity of your choice> for his health.  He's
been getting out of the cage twice a day for physical therapy and
they're putting extra vitamins in his food to help the bones heal
faster.

The Nigel Fund Status:

Donor			amount
*****			******
jg			$ 50.00
Jessyka Harper		$ 20.00
Chris Emery		$ 50.00
Shannon Lewis		$ 10.00
Deanna Ferguson	$ 10.00
Tony Haftel		$ 25.00
Scott Gorke		$ 50.00
Dave Cousineau		$ 25.00
Anonymous #1		$ 25.00
Brad Kruse		$ 20.00
Joshua/Zena Neds-Fox	$ 25.00
Steve Levering		$ 40.00
			________
Total:			$350.00

Our Goal:		$500.00

Percent to Goal:	  70.0%

WOW!  The response has been overwhelming, and when I told Brian what
the status of the fund was as of today, he was very overwhelmed and
touched.  You lurkers who have come out of the woodwork - thanks!  So
help us reach our goal!   If you've been on the fence, please send in
your donation - no matter what size!   Remember that donations $20 and
over will get the donor their choice from my private archive of live
bootleg recordings - Over The Rhine, Yes, Tori Amos, Rush, Peter
Gabriel, Patti Smith, Big Head Todd & The Monsters, Phish and MORE.

Checks or money orders should be made out to: Brian Kelley

and sent to:

Chris Emery
43 West 8th Ave
Apt. C
Columbus, Ohio 43201

Sorry, no Visa/Mastercard at this time.

Questions should be directed to: cemery at iwaynet_net

Those of you who have sent donations and have not heard back from me -
don't panic.  I haven't forgotten you.  My company moved to a new
building this past week, and my life has been utter chaos.  I'll be
sending along a list for you to choose from shortly.

DISCLAIMER:
This is not a joke.
I am doing this of my own freewill, and *with* the knowledge and
consent of Brian, Mallory, and Nigel Kelley.
Except maybe the bootleg offer.  *shrug*  They'll deal with it.
I am not profiting monetarily or otherwise by starting the Nigel Fund.

I am merely acting as a buffer to protect the privacy of the Kelleys.
Anything sent to me at the above address relating to the Nigel Fund
will be forwarded by me.

--
NP: Dire Straits - _Brothers In Arms_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery