Re: good cookie bad cookie

> Oh, yes, Serpents and Gloves.  I've been pondering whether I should order
> that.  What's it like?  I've been told it's in mono....
> --ed

You should try to pick it up.  It's good for late-night OTR-fests, when
you've already listened to all the albums but you still can't get enough.
There's the peculiar pleasure of hearing 'Besides' songs and knowing that
the album hadn't yet been released when the video came out.  Plus, the live
version of 'If I'm Drowning' at the end is gratifying (and you get the
video for 'Jacksie' and 'Happy With Myself?')

Oh, and Linford reads this wonderful refrain (forgive me if I misquote):
"My sister stood up and so did I/ I promised I'd be a missionary/ Let the
lower lights be burning..."

jnf