OTR on TV

For those of us who are date impaired and who are a little to delete happy
when cleaning out their e-mail files, could someone please review the info
for OTR's upcoming TV gig.  I think I recall the 16th?   For those of us
that live in Timbuktu (or Hawaii as the case may be), we have to live
vicariously through reports of people who actually get to see OTR live.  The
one and only time that I have seen them was shortly after TWHF (the Indie
version) was on the shelves.  They did a small set at True Tunes in Wheaton
Illinois.  Not much to go on for seven or eight years (or whatever its
been).  Anyway, if someone could again review the info I'd appreciate it.

M.T.S.