Re: Don't Speed

In a message dated 12/1/98 10:10:49 AM EST, b_lachey at hotmail_com writes:

> The subject line is my PSA after this weekend.

they got ya, huh? i was lucky enough a few weeks ago to summon up tears and
receive a "warning".

>  ebay has an "Eve" CD up for grabs, the guy selling it is from
>  Bloomington IN and I've never seen such diversity in an auction set (Pet
>  Shop Boys, Blur, Garth Brooks, 4AD, Ciccone Youth, Planes Trains and
>  Automobiles soundtrack!?).

i picked up a spare _til we have faces_ (new) for five bucks. i'd love to give
it away, (that's how i got my copy,)  but i don't have a penny to spare. if
anyone wants it for five bucks (i'll cover the shipping) let me know at
slav5303 at fau_edu ('cause i never get any mail there!)

>  And the guy has "frog" in his name, so he  can't be all bad.

fuzzy logic if i've ever seen it.

love,
sha

shauna annette laVoy{sheepyfuzz at aol_com}

[[we're all of us children in a vast kindergarden trying
to spell god's name with the wrong alphabet blocks.]]
****(tennessee williams, _suddenly last summer_)****