This & that/Nigel Fund mini-update [not much OTR - a little, maybe]

Hey, gang.

Nigel Fund Mini Update:

I'll do a full update tonight when I get home, but here's a quickie.   When I
got home from Georgia Sunday night, I was very happy to see lots of donations
in my mailbox.   We're now almost halfway to our initial goal!   Keep 'em
coming, guys!   For those of you who sent me a donation since the last update,
hang on - I'm logging it tonight, and remember that if your donation was over
$20, I'm offering you a bootleg from my private collection.  So, if you sent
in a donation, and didn't include your email address (Scott Gorke, this means
YOU) please email me tonight so I can send you a list of your choices.

Again, watch for the complete update later tonight, when I get home.

Other Miscellany:

Religion:  I don't care what you spew on the list, so long as you don't take
475 lines of scrolling for 5 lines of content.   You can't have a good
religion without guilt, and since I live a relatively guilt-free existence,
that pretty much sums up where I'm at on the whole thing.

Thanksgiving Road Trip:  I got to meet listie Shannon Lewis in Athens,
Georgia.   Great guy.   Got his CD.  From hearing him talk, you'd never guess
he can sing like he does.   He lives in the coolest house I've ever seen.
Really.   Saw the famous 40 Watt Club that I always read about in the upcoming
gigs emails from Monk.   Family is all good.   My little baby sister is
turning 17 in a few weeks.   I feel old.

Traffic/Driving tips:
-Always turn left *after* Hollywood when trying to find the Toccoa bypass.
-Always have a football in the car for when traffic on I-75 stops for an hour.
-Turning on the heat cools the engine.
-North Carolina is beautiful in the fall.
-Next time:   FLY!

Mark:  Your KC - LTiA comment made me smile.   Thanks.

Ope, Jessyka:  FIX YOUR FRIGGIN' PC DATES SO YOUR POSTS SHOW UP IN THE RIGHT
ORDER!   Jessyka:  Yours is about 18 hours ahead.  Ope: Yours is set to last
week sometime.

Anne E DeChant:  Anyone going to her show on the 12th besides me & jg?

Love:  I love you guys, especially binkmeister and Steve Levering.

That's it.   I'm out.   Later.
--
NP: Rush - _Permanent Waves_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery