Re: Sixpence & OTR

Kendrickjd at aol_com sez:
>In a message dated 11/30/98 5:40:24 PM CST, sheepfrogs at juno_com writes:
>
>> g to do. They just aren't labeled
>>  as a "Christian band". If a band is "Christian" i think they should not
>>  be ashamed of it.  They're purpose is to Glorify God through there music.
>>  Who cares what anyone else says. There audience is GOD!!!! agree? or not?
>
>LOL...  i give up...

I know what you mean.   I'm perilously close to using my killfile for the
first time on the OTR list.

>jan
>p.s.  maybe this ope person is really someone like chris or bink who just
>wants to start trouble... ; )

Hey, now.   I resent that.   I start *fun*, not trouble.

And if I was any more open-minded, my brains would fall out, just like binky.
--
NP: Rush - _Permanent Waves_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery