Don't Speed

The subject line is my PSA after this weekend.

ebay has an "Eve" CD up for grabs, the guy selling it is from
Bloomington IN and I've never seen such diversity in an auction set (Pet
Shop Boys, Blur, Garth Brooks, 4AD, Ciccone Youth, Planes Trains and
Automobiles soundtrack!?).  And the guy has "frog" in his name, so he
can't be all bad.

Is there any word on a Monk christmas?

Bruce
(who has spent his entire morning needlessly emptying aerosol cans of
their contents out of the window to promote global warming.  I love 65F
in December!!)