okay...

sorry for getting this whole feelings thing started! LOL

no really.. in all seriousness...

I don't mind posts that deal with religion, or anything else, IN RELATION
to OtR.. I don;t even mind side points from time to time cause I can delete
them if I want..

but please please please.. if you want to write on a topic.. don't write a
book, you don't have to spend that long defending your rights/beliefs.. (I
do apologize for my paragraph, it even might have been to long) but posts
that last SO long make it where I skim it and don't get to enjoy your point
of view... idea? keep it short...

if it is you writing about a concert that I understand in book length... or
a personal encounter.. LOL..

I don't try to make trouble... :-) really, I don't...

Amy