Re: Weekends [no OTR]

"Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> sez:
>> Shit.  Same deal here.   Guess where *I* am!   I'm still at WORK!  On
>> a Sunday night!
>
>Hmm.  Hey, look, I'm still at work!  And I have a meeting at 8!
>I'm think maybe I should call someone and tell them to tape X-files
>for me...

Shit.  Same deal here.  Guess where *I* am!  I'm still at WORK!  On a
Sunday night!

Only NOW it's 8:00!

>> Other days it feels like I've done this already.
>
>Come to East Lansing, the Original Home of the Cornfield (tm)!!
>You can wander into cornfields forever and ever and ever... or
>you can go to classes, where you get all the feeling of being lost
>without ever leaving the comfort *snicker* of your desk!

Umm...I don't have to travel *nearly* that far to find a cornfield.
;-)   I'm in Ohio, remember?

>Raven

Brave soul, putting your phone# in your .sig.
--
NP: Trevor Rabin - Original Score - Armageddon
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery