Re: Weekends [no OTR]

hi.

i overheard this exchange:
{some snippage has occurred}

it appears Amy/Raven sez
>>Incidentally, do any of the Michigan listies still want to get
>>together?  I think there was a suggestion (maybe from you, Chris,
>>but now I forget) that a bunch of listies go to the Ann E. show
>>at Brady's on the 12th, since there won't be an OtR conflict.
>>What do you think?  It's only a 4-hour roadtrip from Lansing,
>>and I'm dying to do something that weekend besides study for my
>>finals!

and then Chris sez
>I think we're road trippin' to see Anne E that night.  ASk jg - he's
>the tour director for Kent gigs.

this is surprising news.  no, not that i'm the ad hoc tour director (that's
fine with me if it's fine with Jeff Klaum, i guess),   but that  "i think
we're road trippin'"  part.    cool!    i hadn't felt a nibble from anyone
since i cast that line in the water.   so, who's  "we"?   Who's coming?
Jessyka?  i know she's wanted to catch Anne for a while now...  Kyle?  Who's
organizing the Michigan contingent?  ~Is there~ a Michigan contingent?
I'm in the dark here, but it would be cool to have a get-together,  wouldn't
it?

reply to the list, i'd say,  since it concerns listies, and there's the
possiblility that the more people go,  the more other people will wanna go
(snowball effect).

minor but cool incentives:
**Bonnie has Over the Rhine posters on the wall of Brady's

**Anne has seen OtR play

**I could buy ice cream (including Mint Chokky Chip!  :-)  again. )

jg