Re: Weekends [no OTR]

> Shit.  Same deal here.   Guess where *I* am!   I'm still at WORK!  On
> a Sunday night!

Hmm.  Hey, look, I'm still at work!  And I have a meeting at 8!
I'm think maybe I should call someone and tell them to tape X-files
for me...

> Some days I just want to wander so far in a tall cornfield that I lose
> my sense of direction and can't find my way out.
>
> Other days it feels like I've done this already.

Come to East Lansing, the Original Home of the Cornfield (tm)!!
You can wander into cornfields forever and ever and ever... or
you can go to classes, where you get all the feeling of being lost
without ever leaving the comfort *snicker* of your desk!

> >That depends.  What do you define as "having a life"?
>
> I wouldn't know.

Darn.  Neither do I.  I was hoping you could tell me.

G'night,
Raven

--
Amy N. Macrellis