Re: Weekends [no OTR]

[Note: Replied to on the list per author's request]

"Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> sez:

>> Hey kids,
>>
>> So how come nobody ever posts on the weekends?
>
>I don't post on weekends because I'm usually either desperately
>trying to catch up on school work or grading, or I'm trying
>equally desperately to have a life outside of school.  This
>weekend it was a little of both, but I'm back at school now
>trying to get ready for a presentation that's due tomorrow
>(and hoping I'm done in time for X-Files!).

Shit.  Same deal here.   Guess where *I* am!   I'm still at WORK!  On
a Sunday night!

Some days I just want to wander so far in a tall cornfield that I lose
my sense of direction and can't find my way out.

Other days it feels like I've done this already.

>Incidentally, do any of the Michigan listies still want to get
>together?  I think there was a suggestion (maybe from you, Chris,
>but now I forget) that a bunch of listies go to the Ann E. show
>at Brady's on the 12th, since there won't be an OtR conflict.
>What do you think?  It's only a 4-hour roadtrip from Lansing,
>and I'm dying to do something that weekend besides study for my
>finals!

I think we're road trippin' to see Anne E that night.  ASk jg - he's
the tour director for Kent gigs.

>> Am I the only one without a life?
>
>That depends.  What do you define as "having a life"?

I wouldn't know.
--
NP: Chris Isaak - _Baja Sessions_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery