Mixed Emotions

Greetings from the burbs of Atlanta.

I usually lurk and occasionally comment.  I guess as far as the band
getting a record deal, I have mixed emotions.  On the one hand, the
unselfish one, I WANT them to get a great deal, get the recognition they
deserve, and broaden their fan base.  On the other hand, the selfish
one, OTR is like my precious treasure that I want to be selfish with,
not letting the rest of the world in on my secret.

Is it just me that feels this way, or are there others?

overit