Re: @@ Re: Tickets for Tori

In a message dated 11/19/98 11:08:15 AM, b_lachey at hotmail_com wrote:

>I'm shocked that Tori even filled the first four rows.  Couldn't you
>have moved forward some?  HAhahaha, just kidding.  I get stuff like this
>all the time re: people bashing Duran, I thought I'd try it on another
>artist...
>
>Bruce

Now, now, Bruce-- we, the few, the proud, the loyal Durannies, must show some
forbearance. Lead by example, dear!

Hey-- you want to buy my tickets for me? I have LOUSY luck with good seats.
I'm hoping to be there for both nights, and I KNOW you are, too. Last time I
was there was the Night of White Roses. What a blast! We gonna conga in the
aisles and hit the church cliffs at two am?