Change of e-mail account

Many of you may not know me anyway but I have changed my e-mail account
from jowalawson at cincinow_net to otrhine at hotmail_com. I have chosen this
e-mail address because I am using this e-mail account specifically for
Over the Rhine info and discussion. In case anyone wants to contact me
from the list my new address is otrhine at hotmail_com. I hope that no one
would in any way be offended by me using this address because it is so
similar to the official Over the Rhine address(OTRhine at AOL_com).
I live in Cincinnati and I will be home for Christmas. I would like to
get to know some of the local OTR fans. Believe it or not I often find
people from Cincinnati asking me who OTR is. I guess that I will see
some of you at their local concerts whenever they are able to play at
home.
Faithfully Dangerous