More albums?

Ms. Godlove, I'm ~sure~ it didn't mean by Christmas.  They're demoing
again.

I don't think they can squeeze any more albums out, gang.  Four full
studio albums, a Christmas CD, an unreleased collection full-length, a
re-release with new material and live cuts, a split-single, compilation
appearances, all in the span of like 6 years.  Name another band with
that much output.

I can't imagine we'll see MORE creativity from being on a label either.
Since when has that spurred the creative process?

Not that I'm anti-label or anything.

Bruce

NP:  Ani D, the last of the great unsigned artists...  ; )