My Eyes Hurt

46 Messages! It took me nearly two hours and I had to stay up wa-a-ay past
my bed time, but I read 'em all today. Fortunately I had some good new cds
to keep me company: new EP's from Fina China and Lassie Foundation, courtesy
of Velvet Blue Music, and rough tracks from an upcoming cd by evanescence.

It sucks that OtR is cancelling the Winter Tour. Especially the Emery shows.
Binky's hopes have been dashed to pieces. But hopefully this means that when
he gets that shot next year, it''ll be for a bigger band again. Not that any
of this really, truly impacts on my life. Neither the winter tour nor the
Cowboy Junkies tour got anywhere near where I live (not entirely true:
CJ/OtR played Memphis a mere two hours away last Sunday. But I had
guest-list tickets to Sunny Day Real Estate in New Orleans the same day. Not
that I got to go to that either). I guess I'll have to console my self with
my albums and bootlegs.

Who else thinks it would be interesting, if unlikely and rather petty and
cheesy for Monk to grab the Emery date and play a show? Then Shelly won't
have flown in from SanFran for nothing. At least she can make out with
Damian again.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises
bigwig at ricochetmusic_com

"I've often wondered how someone could put a critique of music into words.
And I've often wondered why there was no musical commentary on writing."
 - Dr. Peter Kreeft, author

"The early bird gets the worm. But the second mouse gets the cheese."