Re: @@ Re: Tickets for Tori

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Chris Emery wrote:

> "Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com> sez:
> >I'm shocked that Tori even filled the first four rows.  Couldn't you
> >have moved forward some?  HAhahaha, just kidding.  I get stuff like
this
> >all the time re: people bashing Duran, I thought I'd try it on another
> >artist...
>
> Bruce, you're positively evil today.

Evil, yes. That's OK though, I can take it. Bruce knows I'm not going
quit bashing Duran anytime soon...

> (obOTR): OTR opening for Tori would be almost surreal.

Definitely... what about OtR playing in with Tori on a few songs like they
do with CJ? That would rock. I'm trying to think of songs from wither band
that would mesh well....

OtR: Sleep Baby Jane, Within Without, I Will Remeber (!), Sea & Sky
Tori: Winter, Pretty Good Year, Hey Jupiter, Raspberry Swirl

Any others?

Scott

"I went out for the football team so they'd think I was a man,
I guess I shouldn't tell 'em that I like Duran Duran."
-"9th Grade"  BNL
  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd