no winter tour... but a possible scoop

hey all!

(insert echo here.)

i talked with Stacey in the office yesterday and here's the scoop as best
as she or anyone else really knows.  yes, they have cancelled their
entire winter tour, including both Emery dates.  yes, they will be in the
studio recording for the next month or so some demos for a major label.
when i asked, Stacey said Linford didn't elaborate on which label that it
might be, but their manager said the offer was too sweet to pass by:
they get to record their demos however they want AND it's all being paid
for!!!! OtR doesn't have to pay a penny for studio time!  hell, i
wouldn't pass it up, and i would think Linford wouldn't either.

the winter contained mostly tentative dates at this point, anyway, so it
wasn't like the band already had the season booked.  Stacey seemed just
as disappointed that there wouldn't be a winter show in December, but
thought it would be nice if the band *might* try to make it up somehow
after all the demos and stuff are done. everything is up in the air at
this point.  Stacey knows as much as we do as of yesterday afternoon.

so there's the scoop from the office.

and Chris, Brad, et al, who's to say that my chance is totally shot?
maybe it'll just happen a little later than expected.  Stacey seemed to
think so! ;{P} so keep the letters coming! ;{)}

i'm outta here, i've filled my quota of OtR posting for the day! ;{)}

bink

Hi, Stacey!!!!!

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]