Re: @ Monk

Multi-track then, rather than over-dub.  It's not like he punched in
atop of existing tracks, but there are MULTIPLE atmospheric guitar bits
on most of the tracks.  Don't go in expecting Willoughby, is all I
meant.

>>Ric Hordinski was the guitarist and founding member of Over the
>>Rhine. He's the guy on all the CDs you have.  He left OtR in late
>>'96 to pursue other interests (production, his own music, having
>>a baby, etc).
>
>You make it sound so peaceful.

Yup.  I'd rewrite US history to read that a bunch of tea fell into the
harbour, and we gained independence through a well-written plea for
independence.  No use rehashing bad crap.  Sting once told me that
"History will teach us nothing."  Wise man, that Sting.

Bruce