Re: @ Monk

"Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com> sez:
>Multi-track then, rather than over-dub.  It's not like he punched in
>atop of existing tracks, but there are MULTIPLE atmospheric guitar bits
>on most of the tracks.  Don't go in expecting Willoughby, is all I
>meant.

True, 'Willoughby' it ain't.   It's his use of tape loops and that
nifty little box: the Oberheim Echoplex.   IT's loads of fun to watch
him doing it.   Unfortunately, he hasn't been taking the Echoplex to
shows lately.

[...]
--
NP: Over The Rhine - _Till We Have Faces_ (IRS)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery