Re: Hi, new here!

knebergall at ddi-usa_com sez:
>Hi, all!  I'm Kent Nebergall.  I just joined this list last night.

<everyone>  Hi, Kent!

>I've seen OTR at Cornerstone three times, I believe.  I just found Good Dog
>Bad Dog earlier this week at Best Buy, and was glad to be alone in my
>office Monday lest my tears be apparent.  I now have all but Eve, and would
>dearly love to track that down.  I'm also tracking down copies for a dear
>friend in Oregon.

See below for ordering info.

>I'm not sure what else to say as yet.  I'm a technical communications
>person near Chicago, and I grew up in Canton, IL, not far from Cornerstone.
>I've missed C-stone the last couple of years because of commitments with
>Mensa.

*snicker*  Oh, that this was usenet, and I could crosspost this
obvious kibological reference.

>Ironically, I missed last year because of a convention in
>Cincinnatti, where I was introduced to the Genius Of Water fountain.  I
>suppose it was an OTR pilgrimage after all.  My hotel room looked over it,
>and I made it a point to walk around it and take photos.  It's the same
>fountain as in the opening shot of WKRP.

Fountain Square is a cool place to wander around.   Almost as cool as
Goodale Park here in Columbus.

>Is there any web page other than the now defunct one on OTR?  Also, does
>anyone know where to find stuff?

http://www.overtherhine.com

Everything you need is here.  Ordering, info, etc.  Buy your _Eve_
now.   It's the best one, anyway.  ;-)

>On the cat thread, I understand.  My Yakko, Wakko, and Dot should be taken
>in soon to get their ears cleaned out.  I suspect I will have spent five
>times more on cats this week than Hurricane relief.  Why not six?

Ja, on this note, kids at home, we've got 20% of our initial goal so
far.   I'll post a full update probably manana or Saturday.
--
NP: The Black Crowes - _The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery