Re: Junkies review and a little Monk

Candace Elder <CElder at providence_mb.ca> sez:
>As usual I haven't been able to respond until the thread has almost
>disappeared, but I will ramble on anyhow.

That's the best way, usually.

Sorry, but I'm skipping ahead to the Monk part.   ;-P
[snip]

>BTW, I got Monk's "Quiver" last week and I've been listening to it ever
>since.  It's the first I've actually heard from the band and I really
>like it.  I didn't realize that Ric had such a great voice.  The singing
>he did with OtR was so minimal that you couldn't really tell what he
>sounded like.  But, with or without the voice wow can that guy play.  I
>think I'll be getting "Hush" sometime soon (that's all instrumental
>isn't it?...mmmm).

_Hush_ is an amazing album.  It's also highly erotic, and it has been
to me by listies that it also can act as an aphrodesiac.   It's one of
the better ambient albums I've heard recently.

>At the end of the credits in the CD booklet, he says something about
>additional photos and liner notes, etc for $5.  Has anyone ordered
>those?  Any good?  Any left?  I'm assuming that they would be pretty
>cool.

If you sweet-talk Todd, the merch guy, he'll usually just give 'em to
ya with another purchase.

I'll try to pick up an extra for you next time I see 'em.

Oh, and yes, they're pretty cool.
--
NP: Karma To Burn - _Karma To Burn_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery