Hi, new here!

From: Kent M. Nebergall@TIMEWEB on 11/18/98 09:55 AM

Hi, all!  I'm Kent Nebergall.  I just joined this list last night.

I've seen OTR at Cornerstone three times, I believe.  I just found Good Dog
Bad Dog earlier this week at Best Buy, and was glad to be alone in my
office Monday lest my tears be apparent.  I now have all but Eve, and would
dearly love to track that down.  I'm also tracking down copies for a dear
friend in Oregon.

I'm not sure what else to say as yet.  I'm a technical communications
person near Chicago, and I grew up in Canton, IL, not far from Cornerstone.
I've missed C-stone the last couple of years because of commitments with
Mensa.  Ironically, I missed last year because of a convention in
Cincinnatti, where I was introduced to the Genius Of Water fountain.  I
suppose it was an OTR pilgrimage after all.  My hotel room looked over it,
and I made it a point to walk around it and take photos.  It's the same
fountain as in the opening shot of WKRP.

Is there any web page other than the now defunct one on OTR?  Also, does
anyone know where to find stuff?

On the cat thread, I understand.  My Yakko, Wakko, and Dot should be taken
in soon to get their ears cleaned out.  I suspect I will have spent five
times more on cats this week than Hurricane relief.  Why not six?