Re: Christmas Hopes

>>Little Genius prelude

>Did I mention that they played this off the CD in Columbus right
>before they walked on?

No, but they used to do that a lot.  Like Scott's noting that Besides
track 1 builds up to something, same with Little Genius.  Maybe it's
'cos I'm conditioned like Pavlov's puppy.

>>Birds
>
>*yawn*

Yawn all ya want, Prog-Boy.  :)  If you'd've seen the amazing Strawberry
Fields Forever-esque "Birds" they did at Tiffin post-Ric, you'd wanna
see it too.

>>Tumbleweeds
>
>Is it just me, or does anyone else think 'Tumbleweeds would be a
>great show-opener?

It's just you.  No, seriously, that might not be bad.  If they were in
Toledo, Ohio.

>Bruce, you're a man of strange segues.   Within Without -> Away In A
>Manger?  ... Happy To Be So -> Last Night?

They do this all the time.  Many a band does.  There's so much jabbering
and setup between songs, you don't notice.  Rockin' "Lucy" doesn't segue
well to Latter Days, for example, but they do it.

>>Jacksie
>
>Yeah, right, Brucey.   How they gonna swing it?

They played it with the current lineup, with the NKU orchestra.  Kill
the strings, keep the OtR band, and voila!  You got it.  Dekimashta.

I forgot "Whatever You Say", another happy rollicking new one.

Bruce